Pages

Sunday, August 09, 2009

The Week-End

another weekend ending soon. tiring but fun weekend with VAD R.

Friday.. dinner at Serdang Curry mee, too bad x-men kid was not there. after dinner .....kinda random.... we bought longan and langsat, went to the Putra lake and started jamming+singing+longan/langsat in our mouth. crazy dudesss. there were ppl fishing nearby and we were so noisy there. too much longan >.< lucky no fever.

Saturday.. started with meeting seniors during the convocation, gratz to all of you and keep in touch! dinner ->> Jalan Aloh beef noodle!! even our eyes were full!! washed eyes at Pavillion!! before that "lawatan sambil belajar" at Starhill washroom =.=



continue .... ice kacang and cendol at Kepong. Burp~~~ 12am eat ice >.<

Sunday ..... got a call early in the morning =.=

SOP : yukiat, you free onot now?
me : why?
SOP : they say go eat dim sum
me : now what time? (blur, baru wake up)
SOP : 9.30
me : what time they want to go?
SOP: 10
me : =.= okok

went to Axian Dim Sum.... the food not bad... mostly got prawn inside. after that off to convo again. Gratz to my ex-housemate! Ah Guan. we will miss u!! gratz to all my FIT friends too.
next plan for the day.. bowling at Alamanda but full =.=

thank you VAD R for "wasting" your time with me, timing kinda right =)

No comments: