Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

busy busy~

title is busy but actually im not, but im trying to. some stuff looping in my mind. -.- anyway lets try to stop the loop for a moment.

good news and bad news....

the bad will always the best to kick start. i rejected the All-America Rejects! sorry to say that. sis called me this afternoon to ask if i want to go to the MTV World Stage this coming saturday.. dont think so. first, in order to get the ticket you have to buy the album, not really a problem but then 1 album = 1 ticket, how many you want me to buy? how many cd player you think i have?? then transportation will be another problem since my 2nd sis wont be going PLUS H1N1 getting serious =.=

now for the good news! i got my lcd monitor at work!!













wohoo~!

recently in office... kinda busy with the task given.. the system is almost complete but the little part left is the big problem.... sorry to my supervisor that i work slow.



im trying my best to get the system done by this week!



i would like to thank Dr Shima for helping me in taking off my name from the list for the interview by external examiner tomorrow. Thank you very much!!! i seriously cant do it, i can hardly prepare myself for that. some of you might think im useless, rubbish, stupid....etc etc. im pulling out not because im scare of the interview or being interview. the thing is this interview's outcome will not only affect me but also MMU, course mates and my juniors. do understand the situation. if you still want to call me that than is up to you. your mind, your thinking, your mouth, i cant control them.

~I hope you know that wherever you are I wish you well~

No comments: