Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

puasa take 2

its only the first week puasa and im dying already. working time is kinda longer than ever although it ends one hour earlier. i tried not to say anything bout food, but they were the one asking me bout food, lol.

"David apa u makan tadi?"
"David nak join tak masa buka puasa?"
"McD paling dekat kat maner?"
etc....

i tried to turn to the side when i want to drink some water, but then those from the back can still see me =.=

this morning, my supervisor out of no where came into the room and started giving deadline for our taskssss. sometime i just hate they way they manage stuffs. they dont look right for me. but then im just here for my internship, nothing i can do/say bout this.

whats for breakfast?

















a rainbow! xD

No comments: