Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

lost

"why do you do this to me?
why do you do this so easily?

i blame myself for letting you go,
now im lost and lonely without you."

i lost my phone last night, after futsal. i cant recall where i put it before the game. it just....gone...... i lost my contacts, the messages, notes, photos...etc etc. c'mon dude, if you are reading this and you are holding my phone im offering you RM200 for my phone. if Rm200 is not enough then take the phone too but before that let me get a copy of all the content i want.



luckily my dad didnt kill me just now. he said:

dad : "no need use phone d la, use also can lost it"
me : "....."
dad : "like this la, you use my phone(W700i)"
sis : "then you use what?"
dad : "i buy new one la hahahahahaha~"
me : =.=

will be going Digi center @ Times Square tomorrow for sim card replacement. got sim card but no phone....

ty "Laupan", Nich and others for helping me searching for my phone that night, ty YinPin for sms bad wordsss to my number? lol

No comments: