Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

forget bout the sunshine when its gone

another night going to end. im here again.... in my room. alone... of course who else will be in my room xD

im bored.... line kinda lag now. waiting for my Bleach to done streaming. dont ask me why, i cant answer you. just suddenly got the interest to re-watch Bleach from the beginning.

friends will be having exam soon so better not disturb them. all the best ppl! may the force be with you!

talked to Irene this afternoon bout FYP(Final Year Project) bout our initial plan. dont know if we can still make it happen. im seriously looking forward to do it. but if things just wont work out, im fine with it.

someone told me something bout you buddy. i know its hard, or maybe i dont know at all. just do whatever you think is the best. i will always be there to support you, not just me i think, a bunch of us will. to be honest, from the beginning i dont really agree bout it. but then it was what you want. i can only wish you well. stay strong dude.

No comments: