Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

twist in my story

It was today, you walked out of my life

If you cannot find the feeling
That we held on to together
Try your hardest to remember the past

I'm counting the seconds until you break the silence
So please just break the silence

I can't speak
I can't make a sound to somehow capture your attention
I'm staring at perfection
I can't pretend I wasn't terrified to meet you
I knew you could see right through me

Tell me a secret
Tell me a story
I'll listen attentively
I'll stay awake all night

I know that I can't make you stay
But I would give my final breathe to make you understand

These streets are filled with memories
Both perfect and in pain
And all I wanna do is love you
But I'm the only one to blame.

My eyes are screaming for the sight of you
But my heart is screaming in pain when I saw you
And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through
And I can't hold on to you.
So I guess I feel lonely, too.


*taken from

No comments: