Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2007

White Windmill

The white windmills whirling silently
The feeling of reality appears so surreal
The sweet sea water, the intricate tears
Watching your silly grin, clasping my hand
I hope this dream has no end, so let's just walk till here
Because i don't wish for this bliss to end so soon
It is a pity that there is no blessing, I don't feel lonely at all when loving you, i won't let you cry again
I carry you till the end, can we not turn back
You embraced me, telling me you don't need any promises
You said I will have more freedom if i am by myself
I don't understand what you said, regardless, i won't let go of your hands
I carry you till the end, can we not think too much
Will we still be holding hands, reaching later to the end

You said we shouldn't meet anymore just for this brief moment

Thanks for letting me know, for i will be here waiting for eternity


No comments: