Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2007

tarikh atas - update

2 weeks living witout my spike, now i can hav more time to check my mail every morning since i dun hav to gel my hair ^^ but then sumtimes when i look at the mirror, i felt tat there's sumthing missing .... lol. sum said i shouldnt chop my hair, sum said i should remain like tis... watever u guys said the future of my hair is in my hair =p

it was a busy busy week, we need more fund!! for our event. cant really find any sponsor. so we set up a stall in the campus n sell food!! we were selling curry fishball, pudding, herbal egg, herbal jelly, ice cream.... everything home made! except the ice cream.














puddingsssssssssss


















overloaded frigde



















herbal egg


















demo from mr walls

last nite... sprained my ankle =( badly....

















compare them n u can c which 1 sprained. after sprained..... need to wake up at 5am to make sandwich for a conference later at 9am.













move move!! move!!


















too bad, sprained my ankle, cant really move but still i hav to make sure everything is ok. pity robin n kah mun hav to do the "dirty" works for me =p sorry n ty. but for kah mun u deserved it! y will u ask a pity guy wit sprained ankle to walk to campus wit u! lol. juz kd. n dun really know y im so damm tired tat morning. donno wat happened to me. i can hardly open my eyes. then theresa forced me to go home n rest =( is not tat i dun wanna go home but then... nvm.. so juz hope that my ankle can recover in the shortest time so sum1 wont force me to c doctor ^^

1 comment:

Hwei Cheng said...

awww...poor thing. recover sooooon!