Pages

Monday, June 04, 2007

joga bonito~~

haha.. too muh futsal lately.... more futsal, more money spending... haiz. at least it makes me happy =). need a new pair of futsal boots!!! aiming for umbro since is cheaper but not sure can get my size onot. haiz. c! tall is useless! went yumcha wit beloved monkeys yesterday ^^ it was great. gather at susu's house n webcaming wit jean n cheah from aus. too bad meipei, yat leng n kok hong cant make it. went wong kok for dinner then had a crazy chit chat! laugh till ki siau. then got kutuk-kutuk abit. lol. back stab!! hehe.













after dinner, sis gave me tis ticket above. malaysia seventeen (magazine) summer splash party. i think is gonna be fun. is going to be on tis saturday, 9 of jun. too bad i only hav 2 tickets for it. so for those who wanted to join but i din invite u then sorry r.... hehe. n guess wat sum1 actually believe tat only those wit bikini can enter the party lol!!! n guess who izzit?!?!?! is our richest cow!! ms susu! haha. while the summer party running in my mind.. only i remember tat i left my board short n jean at cyber. hav to go all the way there to bring it home. lazy ler. then talking bout jean.... miracle did happened.... my dad bought me levi's jean!! wuuhoo!! i still can believe tat. thanks dad! n dun jealous sis =p lol.

No comments: