Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

hav a break, hav a kitkat ^^

holiday is finally here!! weeeee!! but b4 tat hav to shift house! from block b2 to a2! wth so damm tiring. summore hav to help theresa move her stuff. she was staying at block c1! futher then mine. phew. then yesterday it was jiok min n his fren's turn. n to make things worse... the elevator jammed when we r bout to move things around.. the baddest news .... he is staying on the 8th floor @.@" haha but then everything went smoothly wit cooperation n sweat from each of us. lol. after a tiring day theresa n her sis asked me n guan (my new housemate) to go sg wang cuz they wanted to hav a hair cut. n since me n guan planned to go low yat y not we join them. n she is driving! =p now i regretted ..abit only la.. hehe.. cuz i spend alot T.T bought a wireless keyboard+mouse for rm139













but the i manage to "tiok" my sis to help me pay half of it. muahahahaha. so now i will be using 2 wireless mouse... 1 for general use another 1 for gaming use cuz the other 1 is laser mouse wit higher dpi(dot per inch) sounds so pro haha.

currently im waiting for tis friday where........ i hav a sum kind of "date" wit my best fren sis. lmao!! im not suppose to hav tis so call "date" wit her~!! god plz show me da way... lol

No comments: