Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

the pain

having shoulder ache after every badminton session is seriously not cool at all. i don't know why or how it happens, but it just did. maybe my technique is wrong? or maybe of the injury that i picked up few years ago?

i don't think many of you knew that i had a freak car accident at Cyberjaya together with 5 of my friends. it happened at the second traffic light if you come from MMU. my friend's car was totally wasted. it was a head to head collision with a Merc plus a butt to head collision with a van, so ya we were sandwich-ed.

i broke my collar bone, so did the guy sat next to me. i broke the right collar bone. so now i have two different pattern of collar bone. i don't think anyone noticed bout this, maybe because i seldom take off my shirt, or even if i did, no people will really check out my shoulder lol.

the first few weeks of recovering, i was so scared that i cant enjoy sports any more. as recovery progressed, i can finally do something which requires full shoulder strength and till now i am able to do sports like a normal person but the hand movement is not really the same as before. so maybe the longer i play, the faster i will get used to it.

1,2,3 FIGHTING~!

i think i watched too much Running Man lol

No comments: