Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

its all about the money

money now runs the world, "ada wang, ada amoi", you can get whatever shit you want if you have the money, need more resources but you cant buy it? invade a country, need a wife? go buy one, need something urgently? pay more then.

i just paid my credit card bill, looking at the figures in my bank decreasing. that is not the best view displayed on my monitor screen. i know i don't come from a rich family, i know i have to work hard to have a better life. the thing is, everytime i look at the figures i have, there is this feeling that these will not be enough. i am not trying to live like a prince, i am not trying to be a super loaded dude, i just want to have a good life in the future, with my loved ones.

buying a house now seems so hard. buying a car? please don't go there. buying a car is not my priority. buying a house should be a human needs not a human wants, if you know what i mean.

No comments: