Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

what a day~

it supposed to be just another Saturday. but it started with a surprise xD

- dad asked me to drive back from Cyber for the first time
- Sim Poh called to ask if i can be their model casualty for the advance first aid class lol, sorry ler i was back in Ampang already
- susu invited me for dinner with the Monkeyz at a Korean restaurant near by my house. i cant make it because my mom cooked, sorry guys! i really wanted to go. never tried Korean food before beside kimchi xD
- Xiao Cian used Melvin's phone to call me! i suspect that will be another dinner call
- chatted with susu, this 1 from Seremban punya susu xD solved something in between but is there any problem to solve at the first place? lol. anyway thanks for telling me ^^
- found more dinner partner at Cyberia? yeah!
- bought something for alpha zai ^^v
- oh ya, thanks to susu i got thing to do, or i should say make? hopefully can make it

thats all i guess? HAPPY is the word of the day!

No comments: