Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another heart calls

I never thought that I was so blind
I can finally see the truth
We live between so many walls
Your innocence is not forgotten
I hope you know that where you are I wish you well
I hope you sleep in a perfect memory
You can sit beside me when the world comes down
If it doesn't matter then just turn around
If I'm so wrong
How can you listen all night long?
You know it's hard I tried
I could never say goodbye
When they set me free
Just put your hands on me

4 comments:

Audrey S. said...

the all american rejects! ahaha, nice one. anyway, they're coming to Malaysia to perform at MTV world stage live! u going? heh

p/s: boys like girls, hoobastank also coming. lol

soket said...

got money sure go~

Audrey S. said...

i think cant buy la, the tix. you could do this: http://axcess.com.my/s_mtv09.asp?id=8798015970940514303268289102885785563838

lol, share with friend lo. go go! hehs.

soket said...

cant buy =.=