Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

overclock!! grrrr~~

wanted to change pc so badly >.<



looking at jean getting a new lappy .....



when is my turn....



minor system upgrade, 2nd hand hardware is my only choice now to feed my hunger for a better system. i cant event play red alert 3. bodoh betul! but then after survey in lowyat forum. 2nd hand stuff also quite costly.... overclock is ma best fren now














i can only overclock my "lau yah" graphic card, processor...dun dare to touch. spent like 1 hour+ overclocking it today. i used RivaTuner v2.22 to overclock and 3DMARK 03 to test the stability.

core clock
240MHz ----> 270MHz

memory clock
165MHz ----> 203MHz

not a bad result.



still.... u cant beat a lancer evo even though u modified your proton wira to the max



anyway less lag in game now.....



happy gaming...

must....lvl.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a new PC lo.

soket said...

u pay me i sure buy 1