Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Diary

well, was managing my files in the pc, then came across tis super old file......

"Alrite wut should i say
tiz few dayz different thoughts juz kept occupying my mind
thoughtz of u, thoughtz of me, about us, about future
about lotza things
not sure why these thoughtz kept on cuming
hahaha maybe during break therez nuthing to do, maybe too bored i guess
not sure how our future would be, remember i asked da question, i dun noe how i wanna be
actually, u got it all wrong
heheheu were thinking that i'm thinking about sumthing negative
n even asked me not to think too much
i hinted u it wasn't sumthing negative
hehehe, but u did not get it
haha actually wut was in my mind was, erm wut would happen to us will it happen
do i want it to happen
well itz normal dat u dun understand
in the end, u asked me not to think aout it and juz think about studies
i agreed last nite i agreed, not to think about it anymore
hehehe if u dun understand a thing i said here, itz okay
u know wut, itz nice to have u around seriously
but i can feel that, everytime when we meet face to face, i'm like itz not same like last time
don't know why
i don't dare to even speak to u
until today i regretted so much
last nite, wasn't sleeping so well da whole nite i was thinking wut should i tell ya when we meet but it turned out completely the other way round
did not even get to talk to ya even b4 u leave
n i even pretended to be alrite when i left
i did not turn back at all
when i turned, it was too late
u were out of sight
dissapoinment filled my heart but there is nuthing i could do
nuthing at all
sumtimes, i tell myself that it is not the time yet so i avoid thinking too much about u
other times, couldn't control myself so the only place i could share my feelings will be my lil diary
Tonite ive decided to treat u like my diary and tell u
but juz want u to be like my diary
my diary listens but will never say a word
i'm not sure whether ur reading all these now but even if uve read it n dun understand a word, juz forget about it
lastly, i love u
"

lol, well thanks for the memories ^^

No comments: