Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

T.T

back from PD few hours ago. suppose to stay at PD till sat but then i hav to be at sunway on sat morning for the quiksilver revolution tour thing... so sorry guys. well i enjoyed my time wit u guys over there, not until tat thing happened. i know is not my or her or anyone's fault. its juz part of the game, its juz my luck. i tot i was so lucky tat nothing bad will happen to myself since nothing happened to me after so many rounds. its the 1st time in my life to do tat, touching a girl wit tat >.< n i dun expect to do tat so soon n i dun even know how to do tat! im really sorry, maybe for u its ok but i will feel a lil bit better to say tis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chia weai here.....
I saw....
I heard....
Now i know....

Anonymous said...

XDDDD

soket said...

>.<