Pages

Friday, December 01, 2006

time

anonymous - i really hav no idea who u r. n u r watching me .. but who? not much ppl know i hav tis blog. cmon plz dun play wit me like tis, not tat i dun wanna play wit u juz tat i dun hav the time n mood to play wit u right now. things happened. n i need time to 'revive'. hope u can understand n thanks for caring. but if u really do care bout me plz tell me who r u. so there will be less problem for me to solve. k? for all my frens in mmu.... im sorry. i know tat im different from the past. i dun talk much wit u guys nowdays. sorry tat i cheated u guys. not tat i wanna cheat but is better for me to cheat...wat im talking x.x .... nvm, if u guys really wan me to explain juz give me a call or nudge. i will explain. i juz need time. k? i know u guys care for me. juz give me more time n i will be back to normal. peace..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YU KIAT,YU are so sweet to write a post especially for me.Thanks.

Hwei Cheng said...

YuPz anonymous. Since he is soo sweeet, you havta reveal yourself for that. Fair that way right?

Anonymous said...

WKakaka,I will never reveal myself.That's the purpose of this "anonymous".I'm a friend of YU and i will take care of YU.

Anonymous said...

don't worry, be happy. =)